Private Crafting Workshops
Are you hosting a private event and want your attendees to enjoy some crafting time learning crochet, knitting, or macrame projects? Perhaps you have a bachelorette party, team building, or other corporate event coming up? Then keep reading because you will be interested in what Radiant Beans has to offer!
What to expect:
Radiant Beans provides private crafting workshops, either as standalone events, or as part of your larger day of activities such as a bachelorette party, team building, or other corporate event. In these workshops, we will complete one crafting project and your guests will leave with a work of their own creation, some great memories, and some fresh know-how for completing future projects!
Projects typically take between 1.5 and 3 hours, but we can always discuss what projects would be best for you and your guests. If we are working with a large group, expect things to take a bit longer so everyone can get enough time and attention throughout the activity.
Submit the form below I will reach out to you within 2 business days to set up a date and time, and to discuss details of the event.
Choose from one of the available crafting workshop options below, or let's talk about doing something custom just for you!
- Beginning Crochet Private Workshop
- Beginning Knitting Private Workshop
- Beginning Macrame Private Workshop
- Me! As your host and teacher for the crafting class.
- All required materials for the project, such as yarn, cord, hooks, or needles.
- Printed reference materials, such as patterns or instructions for projects.
- Event venue with adequate space for myself and your guests to work comfortably.
- Guests! Our workshops cater to a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 20 guests.
- Coordinate with your guests to ensure attendance.
- Food, beverages, and other amenities for your guests (if you feel this is necessary for your event).
Location and Travel:
- You will select and coordinate with the venue of your choice.
- Events hosted in the Portland, Oregon, or Vancouver, Washington metro area have no additional travel fees.
- Events hosted outside of Portland, Oregon, or Vancouver, Washington will require an additional travel fee of $2 per mile.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to craft unforgettable memories. Book your crafting class now and embark on a creative adventure with your team or friends!
Let's get crafty!
Complete the form below to submit your request for a Private Crafting Workshop. Submitting the form does not guarantee availability, but it does get the ball rolling! I will review your request and contact you within two business days to coordinate on the details.